- All bookings are made via our online booking system. A Covid form will be emailed to you with your confirmation email.
- If you or someone you live with develops symptoms or tests positive before your appointment, please contact us and reschedule.
- If you or someone you live with develops symptoms or tests positive within 14 days after your appointment, please contact us and notify us.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please arrive on time to your appointment. If you are early you will need to wait outside until your appointment time.
- Once you arrive please text to notify us you are here and we will tell you when to come to the door.
- If you are late your treatment may have to be adapted or rescheduled but you will still be charged the full amount.
- Appointments need to run on time due to cleaning equipment and surfaces between clients.
- A QR code is displayed in the salon which you can check into via the covid19 app.
- No toilet facilities are available.
- No drinks or snacks are available.
- Full ppe will be worn for close contact services; goggles or visor, gloves, apron and mask.
- If I need to remove my gloves I will sanitise my hands.
- You will be required to wear a mask at all times unless you are exempt.
- Hand sanitiser is available in the salon which you will be asked to use.
- Please do not remove your mask until you exit the property after your appointment.
- All disposable PPE is only used for your appointment. Clean apron, mask and gloves are used for each client. Visor/goggles are cleaned in-between.
- All surfaces are cleaned with hospital grade wet wipes. This includes arm rest, lamp, desk, door handles, chair, nail pops.
- Any soft furnishings are sprayed with dettol antibacterial spray.
- Eye treatment equipment is single use only and disposed of after each client.
- Waxing equipment is single use only and disposed of after each client. No spatulas are ever reused in the wax pot.
- Nail files are disposed of after each client.
- Sand bands are one use per client.
- Metal instruments are washed and sterilised using a dry heat steriliser after each client. Items are then transferred into sterile pouches which are sealed. This includes drill bits, file core, cuticle tools, scissors, tweezers and clippers.
- Plastic nail brushes are washed in hot soapy water and sprayed with antibacterial spray.
- My hands are washed before and after every client.
- Pedicure bowl is lined using single use liners which are disposed of after each client. The bowl is cleaned using soap and water and antibacterial wipes.
- Dust extraction is used during nail services to limit the amount of dust in the salon. The filter is emptied and changed regularly.
Stay in the loop and get EXCLUSIVE offers straight to your inbox!!
Just pop in your email address to sign up for our newsletter, special offers and general updates.