Who we are
● Nailed in Essex is owned by Lianne MacLellan.
● Our website address is: https://nailedinessex.co.uk.
● All appointments are made via my online booking portal.
● If you do not receive a confirmation email, then your appointment is not secure and may be offered to someone else.
● Online booking is available for your convenience. Appointments can be changed and cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours in advance by yourself.
● Card details are captured at the time of booking, you have the option to pay in full or pay at the appointment.
● If you need to change your appointment please notify me as soon as possible, even if this means you contacting me in the middle of the night!
● I understand that emergencies and illness’ do happen, so if you need to cancel/reschedule please do try to give me as much notice as possible.
● We reserve the right to charge 50% of the total booking price if you cancel or reschedule within 24 hours of your appointment.
● 100% of the total price is charged if you fail to attend your appointment with no prior cancellation notification.
● You will be asked to fill out a consultation form. Every client will be required to do this so that I can assess if the treatment is suitable for you and to ensure you receive treatments safely.
● Appointments will not be carried out without a consultation form being completed.
● You may be required to undertake a patch test depending on individual circumstances and the treatment.
Repairs & Refunds
● Gel polish is guaranteed chip & lift free for the first 48 hours. If chips/damages occur after this timeframe, I cannot be held liable and repairs will be chargeable at £2 per nail.
● Nail extensions are guaranteed chip and lift free for 48 hours following your appointment. If issues occur after this timeframe, I cannot be held liable and repairs will be chargeable at £3 per nail.
● No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
● Please note I do not infill another technicians work.
Who we share your data with
● I collect data from you to provide a service. Without your information I would not be able to carry out this service.
● I do not pass on any information to any third party.
● I only collect information directly related to your treatment.
● I store your consultation cards securely where no one has access accept relevant staff.
● I will only use photos with consent.
● I do not use your information for marketing purposes if you opt out.
● I store consultation cards for 7 years.
● Any information not needed is destroyed using a paper shredder and disposed of.
● You have the right to access your records should you wish.
● You can pay via card either contactless or chip and pin at our venue. Major cards accepted.
● £GBP sterling cash is also accepted.
COVID 19 TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE